Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Interior rosette has exposed screws and are not concealed on the interior side
- Solid zinc construction
- ANSI / BHMA grade 2 certified
- Self aligning post feature makes installation easy
- Handing is easily reversed
- Strengthened springs ensure that the lever stays level over time
- Flush head mounting screws
- Includes square corner, round corner and drive-in faceplates
- Square corner and round corner faceplates measure 1" x 2-1/4"
- Includes round corner strike
- Kwikset's lifetime mechanical and lifetime finish warranty
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-15/32"
- Projection: 2-19/32"